YDATL Blog
NOTE: The opinions expressed by our individual bloggers are their own, and not necessarily those of Young Democrats of Atlanta.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Help Me Please!
Today's bloggerOK so today is my day to blog and I have thought long hard about the topic I would want to blog and there is only thing that comes to mind: this Saturday I'm going to go to Macon, GA to Credential our chapter for Convention (March 31st - April 2nd in Athens). This is my one last plea to those of you out there who still have not paid their dues to do so this week. You may use our friendly easy PayPal service online in order to take care of this.

I know that I should be blogging about political issues that bother me and the rest of us, but all I think about these days is our current membership list and how we need everyone to pay their dues before Saturday. You see everyone I go to bed thinking about thinking about ways I get a 100 new members through the door and I wake up thinking about those same brand spanking new 100 members that I would love to have. But before I throw myself and my committee into getting those 100 new members I really want to have the old members all paid up so that we can report big numbers at Convention. There is still time to pay your membership dues and I would love to take your money! Regular membership is only 25 dollars, student membership is 12.50 -- of course if you'd like to pay more, Justi will be more than happy to accept that contribution as well.

Look everyone, help me out so that I can rest easy at night knowing that the dream of old members all paid up can became a reality, so that I can start dreaming of all those new people walking through Manuel's Tavern's door on the first Wednesday every month. I know I'm starting to obess a little, but hey I'm just a very dedicated person who works hard for our organization. Please pay your dues before Saturday. If you have any questions regarding your membership please feel free to email me and I will be more than happy to go over my records with you.

Melissa Thompson
Membership Chair
del.icio.us digg Furl Ma.gnolia NewsVine Reddit Spurl YahooMyWeb

posted by Anonymous at 3/21/2006 03:45:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger


© 2007 Young Democrats of Atlanta.
| home | about | events | join | contribute | act! | blog | links |
Copyright 2003-2007, campaignwindow.com™
Find out how you can create your own political website!