YDATL Blog
NOTE: The opinions expressed by our individual bloggers are their own, and not necessarily those of Young Democrats of Atlanta.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hank for Congress? Maybe not yet.
So I was at the Upper Chattahoochee Riverkeeper River Revival tonight - a fine event, if you missed it - and I saw something that disturbed me. That something was a Ford Excursion wearing a Hank Johnson logo (on the door) parked in the lot. Let me repeat that: An Excursion, destroyer of worlds, parked at one of the year's larger gatherings of environmental activists, sporting the logo of someone who claims to support "clean air, clean water, and green space protection". This is a congressional campaign, not the irony olympics, all right? Morton Brilliant has already won that gold medal anyway.

I'll say this plainly: Hank, you're a Democrat. You support (?) environmental causes. Why did you think having a genuine AEV (Anti Evnironment Vehicle) would be the right way to sell your campaign?

I've said it before: I'm glad I don't live in the 4th district. Hank, why don't you just lose the Excursion and quit forking American dollars into foreign oil?

P.S. Both Hank and Cynthia's websites leave a bit to be desired...
del.icio.us digg Furl Ma.gnolia NewsVine Reddit Spurl YahooMyWeb

posted by Ataru Atlanta at 5/03/2006 11:24:00 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with a Ford. Doesn't the YDG platform say this country was "built on the backs of labor?" I'm glad Hank buys American and supports our union workers. Sign me up. I bet Mr. Johnson would try to save our Hapeville Ford plant.

5/04/2006 04:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who cares, esp when cynthia mckinney conducts the crazy train!!!
haha

5/08/2006 05:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is built on the backs of labor a nice way of saying slaves and american indians?

5/12/2006 07:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger


© 2007 Young Democrats of Atlanta.
| home | about | events | join | contribute | act! | blog | links |
Copyright 2003-2007, campaignwindow.com™
Find out how you can create your own political website!