YDATL Blog
NOTE: The opinions expressed by our individual bloggers are their own, and not necessarily those of Young Democrats of Atlanta.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Cynthia + Denise = *shrug*
If the most "explosive" news of the day is Denise Majette trading a suicide run for a longshot run, I call that a slow news day. I'll come out and say I'm glad Denise has left Carlotta Harrell to run a doomed but honest campaign against Bad Kathy - I just hope she doesn't beat Cynthia McKinney, as much because I'm afraid of what a beaten Cynthia might unleash on us as anything else. Neither Denise nor Cynthia has been particularly endearing to me of late, though, so I really can't say I envy you 4th district people. Have fun!
del.icio.us digg Furl Ma.gnolia NewsVine Reddit Spurl YahooMyWeb

posted by Ataru Atlanta at 4/13/2006 05:35:00 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

I wonder if God rang up Denise again and said, "Gurl, I didn't tell you to run for State Superintendent, I said to go back to Congress!" ???

The stupidest thing Denise ever did was give up her seat. She upset and disappointed a LOT of people in the 4th, and I'm betting she won't get anywhere with her campaign.

4/14/2006 03:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger


© 2007 Young Democrats of Atlanta.
| home | about | events | join | contribute | act! | blog | links |
Copyright 2003-2007, campaignwindow.com™
Find out how you can create your own political website!