YDATL Blog
NOTE: The opinions expressed by our individual bloggers are their own, and not necessarily those of Young Democrats of Atlanta.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Cynthia + Denise = *shrug*
If the most "explosive" news of the day is Denise Majette trading a suicide run for a longshot run, I call that a slow news day. I'll come out and say I'm glad Denise has left Carlotta Harrell to run a doomed but honest campaign against Bad Kathy - I just hope she doesn't beat Cynthia McKinney, as much because I'm afraid of what a beaten Cynthia might unleash on us as anything else. Neither Denise nor Cynthia has been particularly endearing to me of late, though, so I really can't say I envy you 4th district people. Have fun!
del.icio.us digg Furl Ma.gnolia NewsVine Reddit Spurl YahooMyWeb

posted by Ataru Atlanta at 4/13/2006 05:35:00 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I would have to agree with Benson on this one. Denise, I would have to say that I'm not to familiar with her other then the fact that she like to run for a lot of things. I do find it a little odd though she is switching from State School Superintendent election to a US Congressional run. Didn't she just announced her candiancey for State School Superintendent not to long ago? Cynthia, on the other hand is wacky to say the least. This is just going to make us look like bad. We do not any free bad press right now. Why can't we just the Republican hang themselves and we just sit back and watch? If we just quietly go about the business of getting the job done and not look stupid then maybe we can win a few seats in GA and in throughout the rest of the country. This Cynthia vs Denise thing is just going make us look like we can't make up our minds. ( Wonderful)

4/14/2006 09:23:00 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

I wonder if God rang up Denise again and said, "Gurl, I didn't tell you to run for State Superintendent, I said to go back to Congress!" ???

The stupidest thing Denise ever did was give up her seat. She upset and disappointed a LOT of people in the 4th, and I'm betting she won't get anywhere with her campaign.

4/14/2006 03:11:00 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Jason,

I'm betting you are right about that. This whole thing is nuts! Cynthia and Denise are killing us with their craziness. How sad is it that the primary over there is going to be about who is the least crazy between two candidates?

4/14/2006 03:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger


© 2007 Young Democrats of Atlanta.
| home | about | events | join | contribute | act! | blog | links |
Copyright 2003-2007, campaignwindow.com™
Find out how you can create your own political website!