YDATL Blog
NOTE: The opinions expressed by our individual bloggers are their own, and not necessarily those of Young Democrats of Atlanta.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Riddle me this
Okay, it's Friday, I spent all day in the car listening to AM radio yesterday, and I'm feeling a little punchy, so let's see if this doesn't get any comments.

HOW MANY NEW ORLEANS COPS DOES IT TAKE TO SCREW IN A LIGHT BULB?

Please post your best answer. Or heck, even a whole new joke.
del.icio.us digg Furl Ma.gnolia NewsVine Reddit Spurl YahooMyWeb

posted by Aerodad at 12/30/2005 01:55:00 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Aerodad said...

Oh! I already thought of one.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
New Orleans Police.
New Orleans Po---
BANG! BANG! BANG!

Did I mention I'm also sleep deprived?

12/30/2005 02:03:00 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

It takes four cops.

One to call Mayor Nagin about the light bulb, and then Nagin can say "it's the state's responsibility."

The second one to call Governor Blanco, and then she can say, "it's the federal government's responsibility."

The third one to call the federal government, and then Michael Brown can say "I got me some Arabian horses that'll win some blue ribbons. Oh, wait, what did you ask me?"

And the fourth one to call President Bush, and then he can say, "IT'S HARD WORK to screw in a light bulb. Leave it the way it is."

That's my answer.

12/30/2005 04:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Kate's.

1/01/2006 11:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger


© 2007 Young Democrats of Atlanta.
| home | about | events | join | contribute | act! | blog | links |
Copyright 2003-2007, campaignwindow.com™
Find out how you can create your own political website!